Our legs have been safely hidden under our trusty jeans and leggings for the winter! However, now is a great time to think about getting your legs ready for this Summer. We currently have a fantastic offer on Pulsar permanent hair reduction, to help you reveal your legs with pride when those sunny months finally return.
A study has revealed that British women spend on average a staggering £8,000 in a lifetime removing unwanted hair! The study of 3,000 women by Remington, revealed that 88% will spend four months of their entire lifetime removing unwanted body hair! If you’d like to find an alternative to shaving or waxing to save both time and money in the long term, then we have the answer with Pulsar permanent hair reduction.
We offer Pulsar permanent hair reduction at our salons in Beaconsfield, Bushey Heath and Harpenden, where you can book a FREE no obligation consultation to find out more.
Here are some pointers to help you decide if Pulsar is for you:
- Laser hair removal works best on dark hair and light skin because the laser targets melanin which is found in dark hair.
- You should avoid a suntan or tanning products whilst having Pulsar treatments, so it’s a good idea to plan for this during the Winter.
- Did you know that unlike sugaring and waxing you can shave any time before your Pulsar treatments?
- The number of Pulsar treatments required to permanently remove the hair will vary from client to client, but on average most clients require 8-10 treatments.
- Many people ask if Pulsar is painful. One client recently said, “It’s relatively pain-free and certainly less painful than waxing. Some areas do not hurt at all although some areas are more sensitive such as your ankles. I’ve been delighted with my results and noticed a difference after the second treatment.”
- Our therapists are specially trained on the latest equipment and will be able to answer any questions you may have.
The women interviewed said they’d be prepared to spend £712 to remove unwanted hair for life, clearly unaware of the actual cost they are paying to shave as they go. A further 2% of respondents admitted they were so desperate to be hair-free they’d pay up to £10,000.
We have a fantastic offer on Pulsar Permanent Hair reduction with 40% off for February 2019 only. We truly believe that Summer legs are created during the Winter months, so if you’d like any advice or guidance then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Find out more about our latest promotions here: https://lavenderandstonebeautyrooms.co.uk/promotions/.